- 1 #1 Sauber - SSC8 Condensation Dryer 8
- 2 #2 Candy CS C8LF-S
- 3 #3 Bosch WTG86262EN
- 4 #4 Balay Dryer Model 3SC871B
- 5 #5 Indesit IS 41 V (EX) dryer
- 6 #6 Beko DB 7111 PA0
#1 Sauber - SSC8 Condensation Dryer 8
- Cotton drying function: you can choose between light, normal or extra ironing, this allows you to have your clothes ready to go out, to hang, to store or with extra drying. Supports up to 8.0 kg
- Synthetic drying function: this function allows you to dry up to 3.5 kg of synthetic garments, you can choose between light, normal and extra. Each one has a different temperature level so that the clothes have different finishing levels to store, use on the spot or take care of the material of the clothes.
- Delicate drying function: used to dry up to 3.0 kg of clothes with delicate materials, allowing to protect the material and extend the life of the garment.
- Hot/Cold: This option allows you to dry up to 3.0 kg of clothes that are damaged by heat for periods of time, applying a variation of hot and cold for different periods of time.
- Aeration: used to aerate garments that cannot be dried with heat, allows up to 1.0 kg of clothing.
- Moisture sensor: allows the dryer to automatically adjust the drying time, depending on the amount of moisture in the garments.
- Delayed drying: ideal for drying clothes in a timed period of time, allows a maximum time of 24 hours.
- Anti-wrinkle: allows you to dry the garments, achieving a variable speed to eliminate wrinkles, being able to use them immediately.
- Soft function: ideal for delicate and sensitive garments.
- Automatic anti-wrinkle: after a period of time after the drying has finished, if the clothes have not been removed, this function turns the drum to prevent wrinkles.
Advantages - Disadvantages
- Ideal for keeping garments free of wrinkles.
- Allows you to dry cotton, synthetic and other garments.
- It is useful with delicate garments that cannot be dried with conventional drying machines.
- Allows drying of loads up to 8.0 kg.
- It has 12 different programs.
- It uses condensation technology to dry clothes.
- The drying operation can be deferred up to 24 hours.
- It's easy to install.
- It is energy efficient, class B.
- It is necessary to read the manual carefully to understand the operation.
When looking to dry clothes, it is ideal to have an option that can meet the needs of all garments. Sauber's SSC8 dryer has different programs that are suitable for different types of garments. These include dedicated drying for long periods of time, drying at low temperatures and so on.
This product can dry up to 8.0 kg of clothes, perfectly adapting to the conventional weight that many washing machines allow. It is ideal for a high level of efficiency, which allows to reduce the energy consumption at the time of drying.
A great advantage of this dryer is the high level of customization it has. You can vary the temperature and time as well as select between different programs. Additionally, you can program it to start the drying process in a maximum time of 24 hours.
#2 Candy CS C8LF-S
- Smart Touch function: you can use your Android device to interact with the dryer through the NFC of this, achieving the 10 additional cycles of drying.
- Super easy ironing: allows you to dry clothes with a drumming motion, which irons the clothes as you dry them.
- Cotton Eco: used to dry delicate garments that can be damaged with the conventional drying machine cycle.
- Cotton function: ideal for cotton garments with a higher level of durability and resistance.
- Drying of synthetics: drying at the ideal temperature so as not to shrink delicate synthetic clothing.
- Wool drying: specialized function to dry wool clothes. This can be more delicate and it is necessary to apply a heat time with cold, which do not damage the clothes.
- Fast 45': Allows clothes to be dried in a minimum time of only 45 minutes, using a high level of heat, so it is recommended to dry resistant clothes.
- Refresh: Ideal for cooling clothes, without applying a lot of heat.
- Sport: sportswear usually has delicate materials when drying, this function allows you to dry sportswear without damaging the material.
Buying this product today, ahorras 32,27€ (12%)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- 15 different programs for each type of garment.
- Allows the dryer to be used with additional features via the NFC-enabled Android device.
- Maximum capacity up to 8.0 kg.
- Easy installation.
- Extra large door (XXL).
- Weight detector. Allows you to reduce the amount of heat, depending on the amount of clothes put in the dryer.
- It is ideal for drying delicate clothes such as wool, high quality synthetic garments, among others.
- Maximum speed of 1000 RPM.
- Optimised not to produce a high level of noise.
- Energy consumption classification BC.
- An Android device with NFC is required to enjoy all the features of the dryer.
When looking for the best in-line dryer, you can't miss Candy's C8LF-S. It has a high level of performance using condensation technology to dry clothes very efficiently. It has a maximum capacity of 8.0 kg and a speed of up to 1000 RPM, allowing you to dry all your clothes quickly.
To enjoy some of the features, an Android device with NFC is required. This allows you to use up to 10 additional cycles, not included in the initial programming of the dryer. The technology complements and allows you to expand the functions of your dryer, allowing you to dry more types of clothes.
Even without the use of an Android device, this is one of the best products available. For a low cost, you will have 15 different programs, specialized in synthetic, cotton, baby, sports clothes and much more. Thanks to this, you will be able to dry all your clothes and take care of them, without further complications. Additionally, you will have the delay function, allowing you to start working up to 24 hours after programming.
#3 Bosch WTG86262EN
- Cotton drying: you can vary between extra dry for storage, dry for storage or simply dry. Each of these can support a total load of up to 7.0 kg, varying the type of function depending on the delicacy of the cotton garment.
- Drying for synthetics: you can choose between extra dry for storage, dry for storage and dry. Each of these functions allows you to dry synthetic garments, varying the final finish. You can place a maximum load of up to 3.5 kg of synthetic garments.
- Sport drying: ideal for drying clothes with membranes or waterproof materials, without damaging the finish of the clothes.
- Anti-allergy function: used to dry cotton garments that can absorb allergy-generating content. This type of drying eliminates allergy-generating agents.
- Drying Adjustment: Adjust the type of drying you want according to the clothes.
- Drying time: varies from 20 minutes to 3 hours.
- Deferred: it allows to defer the drying time, achieving to start the process in a maximum time of up to 24 hours.
- Delicate drying function: useful when drying delicate garments, which can be damaged by conventional drying.
- Lock function: child lock that allows you to keep the door closed in case a child tries to access the warm clothes.
- Start and Pause function: you can change the operation of the dryer, pausing the clothes and restarting the cycle.
- Drying function according to humidity: the humidity sensors allow you to check the point at which the clothes are ready, in order to finish drying.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- You can choose the temperature or degree of drying, depending on the material of the garments.
- Drum designed to take care of the most delicate clothes.
- Supports loads up to 7.0 kg.
- Moisture sensor, allows efficient drying without wasting resources.
- The start can be deferred up to 24 hours.
- Noise reduction, due to anti-vibration panels
- Simple installation.
- Anti-wrinkle protection for up to 1 hour.
- It has a lint filter.
- Energy use type B.
- The cost of high-end drying machine can be a little high, compared to low-end products.
Thinking in all type of clients, Bosch has designed a dryer with a great variety of functions and programs, this allows to dry all type of articles with total facility, the best thing of this dryer of high range, is the versatility that can be to dry the clothes in this one.
Allowing you to dry all types of clothes, you can choose between fast drying for conventional garments that do not suffer from the high level of heat or gentle drying for less resistant garments. In both cases, you can set the drying time or use the moisture sensor system, which calibrates the state of moisture of the clothes, stopping when they are completely dry.
#4 Balay Dryer Model 3SC871B
- Synthetic drying: to dry all types of normal or synthetic garments effectively, the synthetic drying option has different modes. You can choose between dry, wardrobe dry and extra dry, each with different finishes.
- Cotton drying: Cotton drying is specialized for a temperature and duration that does not damage cotton garments. Depending on the type of garment and how delicate it is, you can choose between dry, extra dry and dry wardrobe.
- Heating function: if you need to heat a garment to use it at a comfortable temperature in cold weather, the heating function will do the job with low energy consumption.
- Super-fast drying: to dry garments in the shortest possible time, you can dry any garment in just 40 minutes. This is not recommended for very delicate materials.
- Wool drying: wool can be very delicate. To dry it with a high level of efficiency, select the wool drying function.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- You will have different indicators that will allow you to know when the filter needs to be cleaned, among others.
- You'll have a start and pause button to control the drying of your clothes as you need it.
- You will be able to dry clothes in a minimum of 40 minutes.
- It includes an anti-wrinkle function that is activated 2 hours after drying is complete.
- The installation is easy, independent type.
- Supports a maximum weight of 7.0 kg.
- You will be able to enjoy a product with low noise level, with only 66dB.
- It is one of the lightest dryers among the high-end options.
- You will have a maximum volume of 122L in the drum.
- The price is ideal for a high-end product, much better than other similar options.
- The equipment has a type B energy consumption.
- It consumes more than heat pump options.
When looking for the best dryers, it is important to take into account different characteristics, one very important is the cost. 3SC871B Balay dryer is one of the high-end options that has an excellent price as well as great performance.
The maximum capacity of this is 7.0 kg for conventional garments. You can dry clothes in different ways, depending on the type of finish you want to give or the type of garment, varying the temperature, time and more. If you want to dry clothes in a minimum time, you can dry your clothes in a minimum of 40 minutes with the quick dry.
Looking for better efficiency, this drying machine has anti-vibration panels, reducing the noise level for the user's comfort. The asymmetrical paddles of the dryer, allow to reduce the damage to the clothes, being ideal for delicate garments.
In order to enable users to clean the filter at the right time, this drying machine has LED indicators to alert users when it is necessary to perform this function. In addition, it has an anti-crease function, which moves the drum after 120 minutes without removing the clothes, to avoid wrinkles in the clothes.
#5 Indesit IS 41 V (EX) dryer
- Cotton drying: the cotton drying function is designed for a load of 1 to 2 kg, varying the temperature in each case.
- Drying synthetic garments: the synthetic drying function is designed for more resistant garments, varying from 1 to 2 kg. In this case, the temperature varies, depending on the finish desired by the user.
- Automatic shutdown: This function allows you to program the drying machine to shut down after a certain period of time.
- Temperature variation: the drying machine has two different temperature options, the high and the medium option. It is ideal to vary them depending on the material of the clothes you want to dry.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Dries up to 4.0 kg of complete shit in a maximum time of 96 minutes.
- Features low noise level, up to 66dB
- The drum is 58L
- You will have a total of 12+1 programs on this drying machine.
- It's one of the lightest drying machines.
- The installation of the product is very simple, just connect it and adjust the ventilation ducts.
- The maximum running time is 96 minutes.
- The dryer has a bi-directional rotation system to remove wrinkles from the clothes.
- Energy consumption type C.
- It does not have a delayed start system.
- It does not have a deposit indicator.
The Indesit IS 41 V (EX) dryer is one of the best mid-range options for home use. The price is much lower than what a user would expect for a dryer of this quality. By using it, you can dry up to 4.0 kg of clothes, using the various functions included in the product.
The maximum running time is 96 minutes, in which it is possible to dry a full load of cotton clothes. One of the biggest advantages is the noise level, generating only 66 dB, this is one of the quietest options you will find online.
The Indesit drying machine is one of the most compact options. Additionally, at the time of installation, it is only necessary to consider the space where the temperature extraction duct will be, achieving an efficient operation of the dryer. In addition to drying the clothes, it is excellent if you are in the winter season, because you can heat your home.
The versatility of the dryer is an excellent feature at the time of use. You can use the low or high heat level button, varying it according to what you need for the clothes you want to dry. Additionally, the timer allows you to designate how long the dryer will run.
Being one of the lightest options among the clothes dryers, this option can be placed on top of the washing machine, allowing the user to comfortably switch the clothes to the dryer, to perform the drying process in a short time and use it or store it in the closet.
#6 Beko DB 7111 PA0
- Cotton drying: it is designed to give cotton garments the ideal warmth and time. You can choose between ironing dry, wardrobe dry and extra drying.
- Fast drying: for the most resistant garments that need to be dried in the shortest time possible,
- Synthetic drying: for synthetic garments, this model has the option of ironing dry and wardrobe dry. Both vary in temperature and drying time, depending on the finish the user is looking for.
- Sports drying: used for clothes with waterproof and delicate fabrics, for sports and camping use, among others.
- Timed drying: you can choose between 10, 30 or 60 minutes.
- BabyProtect: specialized to dry your baby's clothes in a short time, taking care of the material.
- Jeans: dries all jeans in a short time, protecting the material.
- GentleCare: function that protects the clothes, using a low temperature care cycle, for a long time.
- Express function: Heats up to a high temperature for 14 minutes, looking to quickly dry the garment you want to use at the time.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- It has a type B energy consumption.
- Maximum load of 7.0 kg.
- has a condenser ventilation system.
- It's one of the least noisy, at only 65 dB.
- It includes an LED display to know the status of the drying machine.
- The system is front access.
- Includes interior lighting.
- It has touch controls.
- The maximum volume of the drum is 102L
- It has OptiSense technology, allowing it to stop when the clothes are no longer damp.
- It is an upper-middle range option, which has a considerable cost, but it is a high quality and durable product.
When looking for the best drying machines, the Beko DB 7111 PA0 cannot be overlooked. This model allows the user to enjoy a great variety of functions, which will give him the possibility to achieve the ideal drying in each garment. Take care of all your garments, selecting the drying depends on each option.
The dryer has the express function, which allows you to dry some garments with a high temperature in a record time of 14 minutes. Additionally, it includes excellent options such as interior lighting, touch controls and an LED screen, where the user can see the state of the drying process.
The noise level of this product makes it one of the quietest options available today. When some dryers can reach levels of up to 80dB and more, the Beko DB 7111, has only 65dB. This is equivalent to the noise level we have in our daily lives when having a conversation with another person.
The inclusion of OptiSense technology allows you to dry clothes until they are just right, so you can program them to be free of moisture and then turn the unit off. In addition, it has a delay function so that the dryer can start working hours after it has been programmed.