- 1 Quechua Tent 487146
- 2 Active era beach shop
- 3 Qomolo Beach Tent
- 4 Portable Husan Beach Tent
- 5 Specialized Bfull portable beach tent for children
- 6 Kiddus Tent KI60114
Quechua Tent 487146
- Capacity: 2 children or 1 adult.
- Manufacturing materials: polyester and polyurethane for the coating, polyethylene for the base.
- Protection: UVB, UVA and rain.
- Weight: 1.10 kg.
- Dimensions: 110 x 145 x 100 cm open and 55 x 55 x 5 cm closed
- Colours: blue.
Advantages - Disadvantages
- It has an eye-catching and very comfortable design
- The children will be able to protect themselves from the rain.
- It is an ideal place to protect yourself from UVB and UVA rays.
- It is very comfortable to carry, thanks to its compact design.
- It's easy to install with the opening design in 2 seconds.
- It can be used both on beaches and in hiking activities.
- It is lightweight, so it is easy to carry anywhere.
- It is ideal for spending the night and protecting yourself from the cold night winds.
- Up to 2 children can be accommodated inside the tent.
- Resists the effects of salt water over time, thanks to high-quality materials.
- It has flexible internal rods that allow to maintain the form, when unfolding the tent.
- It is ideal for storage in small places when not in use.
- It protects from the wet floors on which it is placed.
- It does not have a fabric that closes the front, allowing some lightning bolts that bounce off the sand to affect children in the tent.
- Because of the high quality designs, the price is a bit high.
- It is only in blue.
When looking for portable beach tents for children, one of the best options is the model designed by Quechua. This brand has products for camping, sports and more, with excellent features. Looking for the use of these in beaches, it has created one of the best open tents, in which two children or an adult can be.
With this tent, babies will be able to accompany parents on their adventures of enjoyment and fun at the beach or any outside activity. Thanks to the design with high quality materials, this tent is resistant to all types of weather and environmental conditions, being ideal for cold nights or hot days.
No need to worry about UVB and UVA rays, as this tent is designed with a material that protects the user from direct rays. It is important to note that depending on the material of the floor, this can reflect the rays directly to the inside of the tent, so it is ideal to position it properly when installing it.
In terms of comfort, this tent is one of the most versatile options you will find. Thanks to its quick opening system, the tent can be switched from closed to open mode in just 2 seconds. After using it, it will be easily stored in any space required to store this type of camping and entertainment equipment.
Active era beach shop
- Capacity: 2 children.
- Manufacturing materials: 190T polyester and anti UV coating.
- Protection: partial protection from rain and direct UVA/UVB rays.
- Weight: 0.98 kg.
- Dimensions: 165 x 150 x 110 cm open and 45 x 45 x 3 closed
- Colours: blue.
Pros - Cons
- It is one of the best ventilated tents for children to cool down on hot beach days.
- Protects children against UVA and UVB rays.
- Includes a bag to store the tent.
- It has a system to quickly store in the travel bag.
- Protects against wind, thanks to its high resistance design.
- It is one of the lightest children's tents, weighing less than 1.00 kg.
- In its compact mode, it is very easy to store anywhere in the home or to take anywhere comfortably.
- The pop-up design allows the tent to be quickly set up anywhere on the beach.
- Includes 6 stakes to be used as a tent.
- It allows you to be covered from light rain and partially from heavy rain.
- On the beach, you can fill your pockets with sand to add weight instead of using the stakes.
- It has a large base area, where the child can be protected from the sun or in the outside area.
- There is a reduced variety of colours.
- The ventilation allows heavy rain to pass through with strong winds.
One of the best options in portable beach tents for children is the Active Era model. It has all the necessary elements for a comfortable, easy to use tent that protects the children inside the tent.
With an SPF of 50+, children will be perfectly protected from UVA and UVB rays, preventing them from getting sunburned when they spend long hours playing at the beach. Additionally, the children's beach tent allows you to protect your children from light rain that may come unexpectedly. In the case of heavy rain with high winds, additional protective measures are necessary.
Thanks to its large base area, children will be able to play both inside the tent as in the outer part that is outside the protective tarp. It is ideal to vary when the heat is too much or in the hours where the sun can be harmful to the skin.
In terms of freshness, this tent stands out incredibly, thanks to the ventilated window included in the back. This allows the wind to flow, cooling the children inside the tent.
When the tent is installed, the process is very fast, thanks to the pop-up system of this one. You can add sand to the specialized pockets or place the 6 stakes included in the product, to fix it in the desired place. At the time of storage, you will have a travel pouchIdeal for convenient storage.
Qomolo Beach Tent
- Capacity: 2 adults or 3 children.
- Manufacturing materials: 190T polyester and UV-coated lining.
- Protection: protection against water and UVA/UVB rays
- Weight: 0.93 kg.
- Dimensions: 165 x 150 x 110 cm open and 46 x 46 x 3 closed
- Colours: blue, grey with green.
Buying this product today, ahorras 4€ (13%)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- It is one of the largest portable beach shops for children available.
- It protects children from UV rays during the hours when the sun is most intense.
- The tent materials are completely waterproof.
- The user can save time thanks to the easy installation of the tent, due to the pop-up system.
- It does not require stakes, as it has pockets for sand, allowing you to give it the necessary weight to fix it to the ground.
- The rear window with the possibility of opening, allows the wind to pass, affecting less the fixing of this to the ground.
- The interior of the portable children's tent has a refreshing atmosphere due to the air flow.
- The tent is equipped with 6 steel stakes for proper fixation on all types of terrain.
- The product includes a compact bag to comfortably transport the tent to any location and store it in small places.
- The material is designed to be found odorless or components that may be toxic to children.
- It's one of the lightest stores you'll ever find.
- When you set up shop, you'll have a large space within this.
- Rain with high winds can enter the tent if it is positioned in an unfavorable direction.
- Being on the beach, the sun's rays could bounce off the floor and affect the user inside the store, since it has no front door.
- The moment of closing, it is necessary to do it according to the instructions, so that the tent fits inside the transport bag.
One of the best purchases you can make when going to the beach this summer is the portable beach for children in Qomolo. This model has a design specialized in beach useHowever, it can be used comfortably in all kinds of home environments, hiking, mountains and more.
The materials are free of any kind of toxins, additionally they protect the people inside from the sun's radiation. Thanks to this, children can spend days outside without being exposed to UVA and UVB rays, which are harmful to the skin.
In order to allow better stability, this product has a mesh at the back of the tent, allowing air to pass through and generating less resistance. If necessary, you can fix the tent on the beach, placing sand in the pockets designed for this purpose. It is also possible to fix the tent with the 6 steel stakes, allowing maximum stability of the product.
This beach shop is one of the options more economical and compact. The best thing is the installation process, because of the pop-up system, you don't have to be setting up the tent, as in the traditional options.
Portable Husan Beach Tent
- Capacity: 1 to 2 children three years old or younger.
- Protection: protection against water, sight and UVA/UVB rays
- Weight: 0.81 kg.
- Dimensions: 120 x 80 x 71 cm open and 53 x 53 x 3 closed
- Colors: blue or gray with yellow details.
Pros and Cons
- The tent can be separated into two parts, for more convenient storage.
- The tent pool can be used, without the top.
- Thanks to the UPF 50+ design, the tent protects the child from UVB and UVA rays.
- The product includes 4 14.5 cm stakes to secure the tent to the ground.
- It has a mesh on the back, to cool the child and decrease air resistance.
- The portable tent for children, has an internal pool included.
- It is ideal for comfortable transportation on all types of trips to the beach, hiking, mountain climbing, and more.
- Includes carrying bag, for comfortable storage and transport without discomfort.
- It's completely waterproof.
- The pool allows up to two babies to comfortably hang out.
- The design allows for easy installation anywhere, as long as the base is installed and the top is attached.
- In case of rain with strong winds, the child can get wet inside the tent.
- It is not a product suitable for children over the age of 3, because of the size of the tent.
- It is necessary to open a small hole below the tent, to make room for the mini pool.
For young children of 3 years or less, one of the best portable beach tents is the HUSAN option. The design allows the children to go into the water at the same time as they can be next to the parents, thanks to the mini pool included in the tent.
The sun can generate a lot of damage to the skin, so the tent is designed with specialized materials to protect children from solar radiation. With UPF 50+ protection, they'll be protected from UVA and UVB rays.
Achieving total freshness, this tent has a mesh included in the back of the tent, allowing for air intake. Additionally, this will give the tent more stabilitymaking it less resistant to the passage of air.
To fix the tent properly on the ground, you can do it using sand, placing it in the specialized pockets. You also have four stakes designed to fix the tent and allow it to remain in place without affecting any type of weather.
Specialized Bfull portable beach tent for children
- Capacity: 2 adults or 3 children maximum.
- Protection: protection against rain, strong winds and UVA/UVB rays.
- Material: Silver coated 170T polyester and B-type meshes.
- Weight: 0.93 kg.
- Dimensions: 165 x 150 x 101 cm open and 44.9 x 43.9 x 5.9 cm closed
- Colours: dark blue.
Advantages vs. Disadvantages
- It has a front door for rainy days.
- It is ideal for children to enjoy a day at the beach.
- It has protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- It allows resistance against strong winds, as long as it is fixed to the floor.
- It has 10 stakes and rope, allowing the tent to be fixed to the ground.
- In addition to beach trips, it can be used for hiking, trekking, and other trips.
- The curtain in the rear area of the tent allows air flow, achieving less air resistance.
- Includes a case for easy transport.
- It's easy to assemble
- It can be stored in small spaces in the home.
- Thanks to the pop-up system, the assembly of the menu is quite simple. You only need to worry about the part of fixing the tent to the ground.
- It is slightly more expensive than other portable beach tents for children.
- The bending process is a little difficult.
- The zipper does not allow a complete closure of the children's beach tent.
One of the models of portable beach tents for children is the Bfull model. This has the most advantages and positive features for users. It can be used as a beach tent as well as for hiking and mountaineering trips, among others.
It is difficult to feel heat inside the tent, thanks to the inclusion of a mesh in the back area of the tent, allowing fresh air to pass through. This air flow allows at the same time, a greater strength of the tent, generating less resistance to the passage of air.
It is ideal for the protection of the skin, since it is 170T polyester cover with silver coating. This allows to reduce the passage of UVA and UVB rays, managing to reduce to the maximum the solar radiation received by the children inside the tent.
Achieving an ideal environment to withstand all types of weather, this tent has protection from rain and high windsEspecially if it is properly fixed to the floor. The installation system is incredibly simple, the only thing necessary is to fix the tent properly to the ground, using the stakes and ropes, designed for greater strength.
The storage of the tent is incredibly compact and efficient, thanks to the inclusion of a case for transporting the tent. All you need to do is fold the tent back to the starting position and store it in the bag. This can be stored anywhere in the home with complete comfort.
Kiddus Tent KI60114
- Capacity: ideal for a child.
- Protection: protection against wind and UVA/UVB rays.
- Material: silver coated material.
- Weight: 0.93 kg.
- Dimensions: 116 x 80 x 69 cm open and 40.0 x 40.0 x 5.0 cm closed
- Colours: blue with green details.
- UV50+ protection to reduce UVA and UVB radiation
- Mosquito NetIdeal for protecting children from insects at any time.
- Velcro system to easily close the tent.
- Ideal for a baby or small child.
- There is a great deal of ventilation in the tent, thanks to meshes included on all 4 sides of the tent.
- Carrying bag included with the tent.
- Metal stakes included to fix the tent to the ground.
- Protection against strong winds, if the tent is fixed.
- The carrying bag includes a handle for convenience.
- The tent does not require much weight to be fixed to the ground without the stakes.
- The opening system is very comfortable, using the pop-up system of the tent.
- The Kiddus portable beach tent for children is one of the most economical options.
- The material is not waterproof, allowing the rain to pass through.
- The process of folding to store the tent in the case can be laborious.
When venturing out into the world, traveling and seeing places, it can be important to have one of the best mobile tents beach party for kids. These will allow them to be protected when making a family trip to the beach. This is why the Kiddus model has some of the best specifications on the market.
This product has a UV50+ protection thanks to the tent fabricThe company has been able to protect the your children's skin from UVA and UVB rays. This will allow them to play on the beach, enjoying the sea and the landscape, without receiving the sun's radiation on their delicate skin.
To protect them from insects, the tent has mosquito netting, which allows the tent to be closed, preventing the passage of insects. The meshes included on the four sides of the tent also allow the wind to pass through, refreshing the child and keeping the tent in place, preventing it from resisting the wind.
If necessary, the tent can be anchored to the sand or any type of ground, thanks to the inclusion of four metal fasteners. These will also make the tent much more resistant to wind, making it ideal for camping and hiking, provided the weather is favourable.
Installing the Kiddu tent is one of the simplest processes, so much so that the child could do the initial steps. It is only necessary to remove it from the transport bag and the pop-up system will do the rest. The process of setting up the tent should be done by an adult. To store it, just fold it as shown in the manual and put it back in the bag.